Sunday, August 5, 2012

Skin Line Chosen!

I have been familiar with PCA for the last two years from a client point of view. My anesthetist uses this line and I knew that when it came to deciding what line to carry in my own salon, PCA was going to be a serious contender!

After taking their Skin Biology and Peel Fundamental Certification, I realized that this product really does improve skin and protect it. For this company to also offer the ability, through their products, for me to do work on post-surgery and chemotherapy patients I knew right of way that this line was going in my soon to be salon. Having gone through Chemotherapy myself, I want to offer skin care for post treated patients to help get them back to feeling beautiful and looking healthy.

So I have decided, PCA Skin is the skin care line we will be carrying. We are very excited about the skin care line and all that the line can do! From Chemical Peels to Chemotherapy Post-Treatments. As the company describes on their webpage, PCA is "A leading clinical skin care company in the development of professional chemical peels and advanced topicals for over 20 years, PCA SKIN was the first cosmeceutical company to provide scientifically researched daily care products and professional treatments to the medical and clinical aesthetics markets and is acknowledged in medical textbooks as the originator of advanced blended chemical peel formulations."

No comments:

Post a Comment