Thursday, May 12, 2011

Behind the Scenes at the Air Feather Photo Shoot... Art and Creativity overflowing



I had a blast working the Air Feather photo shoot at Voelker Studio, in Los Angeles, earlier this week. I was sad to cancel our other photo shoots scheduled, but one shoot was enough it turned out! We're getting ready to promote our cruelty free feather hair extensions and Christopher Voelker was the perfect photographer to do it! Puck joined us modeling feathers, Jeremy Kaikala and Melanie Manson also joined Air Feathers as the great make up talent. We had fabulous modeling talents, Nix Mione, Jessica Lee, Isabeau (Gia) Castle, and Breanna. They were the sweetest and most professional models to work with. Taylor Jameson cut amazing hair, Airie McCready and Mandy Florez (self) were feathering and styling up a storm!! I can't wait to see the photos, I'm splitting at the seams. I'm so impatient! :) I can't wait for the next shoot in my future! 


No comments:

Post a Comment