Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Found Foundation Found

Chanel makes makeup!? It makes sense... how did I not know. I had the privilege of being a model for a make up class with Jeremy Kaikala and Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation by Chanel was used on my face. I am so picky about foundations that I usually just go without. I hate feeling like I'm wearing paint on my skin. Just to do the simplest skin care preparation before you put your make up on is the first step into having great skin. After this foundation was applied it was so light weight, its aroma was light, clean and floral. It doesn't feel or smell light typical foundation. I forgot I was wearing it. I loved it.

"The tiniest drop of this new hybrid fluid creates a fresh, natural complexion. Skin looks refined and feels refreshed, creating an exquisite makeup experience. The fluid formula has a soft, water-light texture, and comes in 10 shades that match perfectly to skin’s undertones, whether pink or beige. Dermatologist-tested. Non-comedogenic. Oil- free."

#16 Foundation Brush

Other items used on my skin for make up preparation was Dior lip maximizer, Chanel lift concealer, Laura Mercier universal setting powder, and Perricone advanced eye therapy. All these products felt fantastic and set my skin up for a perfect makeup application.

No comments:

Post a Comment