Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Stepping AWAY from the Chair and into a PILE of FEATHERS!!

Hi Everyone!

I am sadly announcing that I am temporarily stepping back from behind the chair to run a feather/hair extension company with my friend and now business partner, Airie McCready. I can be available to do freelance work from time to time, but wont be able to book people on a weekly basis. My last day at the Salon is June 18, 2011. I am still only there Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays until that time, so book away!!! After that I totally feel comfortable referring you to a stylist at The Style Lounge or we can work out something on a when available basis.

Please visit http://www.thestyleloungecarlsbad.com/#!stylists to see all stylist available and their contact information at the style lounge. Feel free to visit www.AirHairExtensions.com to see what I'm up to!!

Love you all,
--
Mandy L. Florez
Co-Owner | Art Director | Accounting

No comments:

Post a Comment